For the withdrawal of a student from the school, a calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu is required. If the notice given is less than one month, the next month’s fee will be charges.

FNo transfer certificate will be issued until all school dues have been cleared. TC, will be issued after a week of submitting the application.